My art

I confess that for a long time never cross my mind that  I could offer any of my paintings for sale, and I liked to say that Van Gogh and I , have something in common , that none of us , sold a painting being alive!
But I was wrong ! since my participation at the art walk in Edmonton this past August, I sold quite a few
( even to my own surprise!!) and I got some of my paintings even showing  in an art gallery in Wetaskiwin , a small city close to my place of residence !
The fact that people that I don't know , like my art , make my confidence climbing  to levels that were off limits a few years ago !
The last Frida Kalo portrait that I painted , less than two weeks ago , is sold , and that made me , paint another one , here it is !

Debo confesar , que nunca me imagine que algun dia , podia vender mis pinturas, incluso , me gustaba decir que Van Gogh  y yo teniamos  en comun,  el hecho de que ninguno de los dos , hubiese vendido una pintura estando vivo!
Pero me equivoque ! y desde mi participacion en el Art walk the Edmonton , he vendido y sigo vendiendo mi arte! ( ante my propia sorpresa !! )  e inclusive algunas de mis pinturas estan en exposicion , en una galeria de arte en Wetaskiwin una pequeña ciudad cercana a mi residencia
El hecho de que gente que no conozco , guste de mi arte, ha hecho que mi confianza haya trepado a niveles desconocidos para mi autoestima
La ultima pintura , otro retarto de Frida Kalo , que colgue en el blog , no hace dos semanas , fue vendida, eso me impulso a pintar esta otra ! Aqui se las dejo !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La partida

sobre mis miedos